Mother Java Fern, Mother Narrow Leaf Java Fern, Other Java Ferns - Just Cover S/H

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Atl300zx

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just cleaned out my 55 gallon tank.

i have 2 mother java ferns, 2 mother narrow leaf java ferns, tons and tons of small java ferns and narrow leaf java ferns as well as some lace java ferns.

You can have as many as you want, just cover shipping and handling.

I accept paypal at atl300zx@hotmail.com

PM me for order.

Jump on these quick as i will be tossing out everything at the end of the week.

...and I was just looking for some low-light ferns! Is this deal still on? Thanks!

deal is still on. Here are some pics....

javaferns.jpg

javaferns2.jpg

javaferns3.jpg

javaferns4.jpg

javaferns5.jpg

javaferns6.jpg

2 of the narrow leaf java fern mothers are gone. AS you can see from the pics, there are tons of large ferns left. Grab them while you can. If no one picks these up soon, in the gabage they go.

I am interested in some smaller ferns...and in particular the lace java. Got any of the smaller ones left?

I'd love to get some narrow leaf, I need plants as large as possible. I can meet you in Marietta if you'd like. :)

Kaiofcanada - i have plenty of smaller ferns of all three types. if you only want small ones - $8.32 shipped (to cover 4% fees) - i can fit them in the flat rate box. I can put at least 5-6 of each type. I will be going to Post Office today if you can get me payment. I take payment at paypal at atl300zx@hotmail.com.

Severum mama - feel free to meet me to pick up the remainder. I should have at least 1 large narrow leaf and 1 large regular java fern as well as many smaller ones.

They are all just in a bucket in a lighted window, so the sooner i can get these in the mail or your fish tank, the better.

Great, thanks. I will be in Marietta tomorrow if you'd like to PM me a place to meet, like a gas station or store or something. Address or cross street would help; I don't know the area and will have to GPS. I'll take whatever you have left, and especially the larger plants. :)

What am I going to owe you?

Kaiofcanada - i have plenty of smaller ferns of all three types. if you only want small ones - $8.32 shipped (to cover 4% fees) - i can fit them in the flat rate box. I can put at least 5-6 of each type. I will be going to Post Office today if you can get me payment. I take payment at paypal at atl300zx@hotmail.com.

Severum mama - feel free to meet me to pick up the remainder. I should have at least 1 large narrow leaf and 1 large regular java fern as well as many smaller ones.

They are all just in a bucket in a lighted window, so the sooner i can get these in the mail or your fish tank, the better.

Just poifect! Many thanks. I will go take care of that now :D

everything is gone. shipments will all go in tomorrows mail. Severum mama, i will PM you shortly.

thanks to all for saving these mothers (and their babies) from the compost heap.

just a question for future reference. how would we pay you if we dont have a paypal account?

Paypal is definitely the best option. Even if you don't have a credit card, you can get one of those visa gift cards (from alot of places, but I'm not sure on specifics) and attach it to your paypal account.

hiya if you have any mother java ferns left i will take one
please pm me

Last edited:
i'll take as MUCH as you'll give me. shipping is to zip 90815. ive got a 55g that need more plant stocking.

Back
Top Bottom