MTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dkpate

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am going to be tearing down my 75G, and I have quite a few malaysian trumpet snails that I need to find new homes for.
You pay the shipping ($4.95) and I will send.
U.S only please, as I know nothing about international shipping.
Thanks!

DK 4.95 might not cut it this time of year. 4.95 in warm weather 10 in cold weather per shipping costs. Good luck, I went on ebay and aquabid and cleared my tanks out and am now starting 3 more colonies. I tired it at 4.95 in the winter and didnt fair to well, the box isnt big enough for the insulation and bigger bag of water.

nice, two batches of mine died, I think I cooked one, I am reestablishing more so I can send another bag to a guy in WA. it was real cold here this winter.

Ok that made me laugh Devil LOL! I am sent mine to PA, and you are sending yours to WA. HAHAHA! This batch is going to CA though. :)

I got some going to ca,wa,tx,pa,ny,nj,fl,ga,al,mi this week oh and iowa too.

good thing I got 10k+

I got a 210g for my discus DK talk about some sexyness. I can sleep in this thing. Now gotta find a scuba suit.

I sent out about 200 in the last 2 weeks, but I still want to get rid of more, smarty pants. LOL ;)

Can't wait to see pics of the tank!!! (And the discus :D)

OMG ich breakout like mad, got two seperate tanks set up for QT's the 210 well here it is
here is the 210
2mouhxh.jpg

here are the frisbee fish
2z71y6x.jpg

I got more but not yet.
That last pic is more then likely going to be stocked with apistogramma's.

I keep getting them from the LFS, he calls me atleast once a week to come get bag fulls of them. mostly tiny but once they grow a little more.....unleashing them again. ALSO my assassins did some love making for the past 2 days.... another generation of pangio babies arrived sometime last week, maybe 1/2" long but they are faster then the angels, they stopped chasing them and now concentrate on their own pairing off's.

I can't wait to see that tank all fixed up!
And since I am still kind of a newbie, I have no idea what kind of fish you are talking about LOL!
I think I am gonna have to order some assassin snails from MGamer here soon.
I am sitting here at work now, watching some mule deer play in the road. LOL. Haven't seen the bald eagle today though, he must be hunting down the river.

Muley tastes awesome.

My assassins were mating the past 2 days, its was odd to witness as they did it right on the front glass, my kids are like" dad, the killer snail is killing the killer snail" im like ?????(insert dumbfounded look here) and well they were messing around for sure, this morning the one climbed off the other one and the bottom one sucked a clear like thing back into its shell and then its regular head and rhino horn came out. so Im not sure but I hope so. local LFS I had to run to in a downpour 15 miles away to get a sponge filter and he is interested in my babies I got in my tanks, gave him my weblink and had a email waiting for me to further discuss the details, sweetness for me, I can clear some fish out of here.

On the way back, speaking of deer, nearly every field and open area were loaded tonight, we got storms coming thru and they all look like girls now but you could see the big bruisers even at dusk, nothing like a 250#+ silhouette to get you itching for archery season in november.

Back
Top Bottom