For Sale: MTS(Malaysian Trumpet Snails)- San Jose-CA-95120-PU/SHIPPING!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got it

and plz from now on, when you pay, plz include the # of snails, and your username from the forum

thank you!!! that way its much easier to figure out whose is whose;0

thanks!

no, as long as you have that little plastic trim thing I guess...even if it is rimless, i don't think they would go that high;)

btw, the rest of the packages are going to be shipped tomorrow;(
sorry guys, its raining here today, and being 15, no license/permit yet, i bike, and if its raining....i can't drop them off

tom. is supposed to be sunny;)

Sorry guys, its still raining, hasn't stopped:( I guess remaining orders are going to have to wait till next monday:( sorry. I would ship sat. but my PO is closed on saturday...thanks. I have around 100 left. Thx.

can these go with tiger with tiger barbs, rosy barbs, gouramis, and a rubber lip pleco?

What size are they? Also, what is the pH of your water? I want to make sure it's not too different from mine before I buy. Thanks!

Got my snails today! USPS was really on the ball this week... CA to FL in under 48 hours, nice. Looks like they are all alive too.

Thanks Boss.

What size are they? Also, what is the pH of your water? I want to make sure it's not too different from mine before I buy. Thanks!

Haven't tested my pH in over 1 year as there have been no issues...pH doesn't matter for these guys, super hardy...mine survived(i shut down the tank) and left it outside in the winter(30F) for 1 week with some sand and water in the tank, and they made it...no need to acclimate even for more than 5 min...i guess temp. might matter but nothing else:D

can these go with tiger with tiger barbs, rosy barbs, gouramis, and a rubber lip pleco?

tbs are 2 or 3 inches.... rosy barb 2....... gourami 3... pleco 3.5......

yeah, they will be fine, usually they come out at night when most fish are "sleeping" and even if not, they are too hard for all fish to eat unless crushed or if you have loaches/puffers

What did you use to ship them?

idk what u mean?

i bag them with 2-3 mil poly bags, if possible, i try using less plastic, thus ending up using duct tape in some cases, and otherwise bagged normally then i put in air pack things OR styro nuts and then tape it closed

USPS priority

TheFishBoss97 said:
idk what u mean?

i bag them with 2-3 mil poly bags, if possible, i try using less plastic, thus ending up using duct tape in some cases, and otherwise bagged normally then i put in air pack things OR styro nuts and then tape it closed

USPS priority

Thanks. By my question i meant ups, fedex etc. But u answered it

its fine;) no worries:D

for the rest of the ppl not in CA(unlucky, jk) im shipping this coming monday! Insulation will again be available as my styro is coming in friday.

I tries to pm u BA k but it said u have exceeded your pm quota. So yes i ordered 11. And yah my moms name is Erin

Here are packages going out tomorrow.....

-WBAC88
-Tcal01
-Passatryde
-Jmarley669
-VivadaWolf(if you paid, i think you did)

Thanks!;)

U got mine!!!!! They are so tiny :) what is the best way to introduce them to my tank. They have been floating for a couple hours

Back
Top Bottom