For Sale: Multiple tanks in the Tampa area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Purevil21

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have four (4) tanks currently available.

$75- 55 gallon hexagon that was used for freshwater. Has gravel and decorations with it. A couple air pumps as well, the stand and tank match.

$100- 35 gallon hexagon that was used for saltwater. Has a magnum 350 canister filter and power compact light fixture. It will need a new glass top, cost around 35 bucks to replace, this tank has the matching stand and canopy.

$125- 55 gallon standard aquarium that is ready to go as a freshwater setup, but could be used for salt. Has a nice matching stand, includes lights, filter, gravel, decorations, as well as some air pumps and extra pads.

$400- 65 gallon saltwater aquarium with matching stand and canopy. It has a wet dry sump, and is drilled with an overflow. You can have all the sand and about 60lbs of live rock with it. The stand is tall so that the tank is eye level for viewing. The lights are high efficiency T5 bulbs with moonlights. It is currently running, you can take water and everything if you like. I will sell the percula clowns for for 10 bucks each, 30 for the midas blenny. Tank has a deep sand bed.

I will sell 5 gallon buckets with lids if you need them to help move the rock.

I am interested in the standard 55 gallon. I imagine it has been sold already. Do you have a picture of the tank and the stand?

Unfortunately I am not selling the tank anymore, I turned it into a sump for my 220 gallon. I do still have the stand, filter, and gravel you could have for 50 bucks. There are several 55 gallon tanks on CL for around 55.

I think im going to wait a while anyways and maybe buy it all together on CL. Thanks though :) by the way, i used to live in Lakeland :) went to lakeland elementary :p

I moved here over 3 years ago, I like it. I can go to Tampa or Orlando in the same amount of time.

Yep, I'll actually be in Tampa on Saturday for a Rays and Indians baseball game :) and I'm in Cape Coral, about 2 hours away from tampa

Good to see people near the Tampa area I'm in plant city it's between Lakeland and Brandon

Back
Top Bottom