Free: mystery snail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vance1013

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a mystery snail I would like to rehome I am redoing my ten gallon to planted he is a terror with plants that's why I'm rehoming him he is about 2 inches now local only due to I can't ship at the moment area code 98043

That doesnt look like a mystery snail. Plus i have had many and have never had an issue with mystery snails and my plants.

That doesnt look like a mystery snail. Plus i have had many and have never had an issue with mystery snails and my plants.

Colombian giant ramshorn snail??? That's what in thinking

Then again I don't trust Petco so? Lol

Google a Colombian giant ramshorn snail. You could identify it better since you can just look in the tank at it. Lol or you could get better pictures and I could help you try to identify it.

It is definitely a mystery, I have 3 of these colored ones myself, it's their wild coloration.

If I lived closer I'd take him

Now that I see a CGR that could be it, I just figured we weren't seeing the side of him that had the part poking out.

I thought the seller posted that he had not bred though.

Couple older pics

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130723_190430.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130723_190430.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 64
  • ForumRunner_20130723_190510.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130723_190510.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 63
Now that I see a CGR that could be it, I just figured we weren't seeing the side of him that had the part poking out.

I thought the seller posted that he had not bred though.

That's what's got me thinking. It seems like it would have bred.

Back
Top Bottom