For Sale or trade: Need to clear some room--plants for sale!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phoenixkiller

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys! Decided I had some more plants I needed to clear out. I've got some Subwassertang, Rotala Colorata, Brazilian Pennywort, and Bacopa Monnieri (AKA Moneywort). All are grown in a medium light, no CO2 or fertilizers tank (For fear of killing shrimp), so they are all quite hardy.

First up: Brazilian Pennywort (Hydrocotyle Leucocephala). I have about 10 stems, some have roots, some will not. $1.00 per stem. They are algae free. Generic snail warning!! All plants may have snails and/or snail eggs!

picture.php

Next is the Bacopa Monnieri (Moneywort). Algae free. I have 5 stems. $0.75 per stem.

picture.php

Next is the Rotala Colorata. Note: I don't know if it is for sure Rotala Colorata, they all look so similar. I have 5 stems. $0.75 per stem.

picture.php

It is in the center of the picture.

Lastly, I have Subwassertang. About 2-3 golf balls, I dunno. $5 per golf ball, algae free.

picture.php

Willing to trade for mosses of any type of equal value. Thank you!!

I can't put in any extras, as I am selling all I have of these plants.

Shipping:
$7.00 in Styrofoam insulated, newspaper coated box, with tracking number. Shipped Priority. I will ship out Monday, since tomorrow is my birthday ;) .

Important! DOA Policy: I explicitly ask for a clear photo of the dead plant(s) within 2 hours of delivery. DOA policy is void for whatever delay in transit or if for some reason you were not able to receive the package on the first delivery attempt. I will refund cost of the plants only.

I'm reasonable, honest, and quick to respond. If you have any questions, comments, or an order, lemme know!

P.S. I am going camping tonight, but will reply ASAP on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom