Need to sell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madlynb

Aquarium Advice Regular
Due to the death of my husband I have decided to sell my 125 gal. FOWLR tank and cabinet and lighting fixture hood. I have a Tomini Tank, Blue Hippo Tang and 2 pj cardinal fish that I would prefer go with setup. If you have an interest let me know and I will give more detail specifics.

Where in Illinois? I am in the schaumburg area.

what are you looking to get for it and how long has it been a salt tank? since new?

Im with these guys, The wife and I are sorry for your loss, seems the time of year for it been to 3 funerals in 2 weeks for close friends. If you are local to my area PM me if you need any help around the house.

where in Illinois are you, and how much are you asking?

I live in SW Suburb of IL. My asking price depends on what items you are interested in? The DT has 3" bed of live sand. Not exactly sure of the wt. in live rock and the 4 fish mentioned along with original cabinet. I am keeping the sump because my husband and I put that together and I may want to start up another SW tank in future. Would you like a photo of tank?

I might be interested in the tank, Light fixture and stand any pictures?

how much you looking for them?

your interest in tank, light and stand

Just to be sure I understand you because I am selling my live rock and fish to a LFS on Wednesday. So your interest is in the empty 125 gal reef tank, lighting fixture and cabinet w/o sump or powerheads or skimmer and such. Correct?:confused:

oh, it is a reef tank... my bad, I am looking for something I can use for fresh water..

I did not realize it was a reef tank

Sorry to hear your situation. I hope you take the money you make, and get yourself something magnificent..

Back
Top Bottom