For Sale: Paradisefish + RCS pu/ship 32570

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jetajockey

come get me tang police!
What I have is 2m/2f juvenile paradisefish. These were bred and grown by me, and are approximately 4-5 months old and about 1 1/2-2" long.

The females are a little difficult to sex because they look very similar to juvenile males, but I will do my best.

These are $5 each or take all 4 for $15. Priority shipping is $10

Here are the pics.
img_1447841_0_79e1c0dca5ee91283d45916869336f70.jpg

img_1447841_1_3961c3734aabf48061feafe30014bde3.jpg

and a pic of their parents for an idea of what they will look like as adults.
img_1447841_2_3f2b4ffda72886107a5d21d41a87bdfb.jpg

I also have some really really red cherry shrimp. These have been put together from several different sources so they have very diverse genetics and a very intense red color. Shipping mostly juveniles since they do better in transit, so remember not to put them with anything that will eat them!

They are $20 for 20 shrimp, priority shipping included. I will also include a few extras to cover any possible DOAs, and some moss for them to ride in.

img_1447841_3_58fc73e4af3f812a4317ac59d8f6411e.jpg

I have several guppy strains coming up for sale in the next month, but as of right now I've only pulled out a few of my golds. This gold line is very richly colored and very prolific, one of my strongest strains.

You will not find these in a pet store.

$5 each for young adults, $2.50 per unsexed juvenile. + $10 shipping.

Here's a pic-
img_1447841_4_d7b892da4c69e36c78fbe0237389233d.jpg

img_1447841_5_c78bcf3556a9fa0103c89dc0ba8c5b85.jpg

I also have a few juvenile angels that come from a kennedy phil blue x german gold cross. Some of them are already breeding, but I have not sexed them. $8 each + $10 shipping.
img_1447841_6_78f2d04ec3c28e3adb55345ca05eb58e.jpg

I have a few others from a 'scratch n dent' pile (broken/missing ventrals or runt sized, but otherwise healthy) for $4 each, please inquire for particular photos if interested.

I've also got a dozen or so shortfin bristlenose pleco juveniles at about 1" long. I can upload pics if needed, $2.50 each.

I also have green nerite snails that you can add to your order @ $1 each. Scratch and dent green nerites (have chips in shells) for $.50 each.

I combine orders so the shipping cost is the same amount whether you buy one or 10 things.
Thanks for looking, any questions please ask.

Last edited:
about 4". I treat them pretty much the same as gouramis and bettas, have not had an issue with them in a community setting, but when they pair off and start breeding, the male will get very defensive over his bubble nest, so its best to move the female(s) out, or into a breeder net for a while.

do you think the rcs will make it to puerto rico, from were you are ? if so pm me and il buy them from you

Added some nerites to the list.

A 5g is small for a paradisefish. They are about twice the size of a betta

I do know of some people keeping them in that size of tank, but I've never done it. They are one of the hardiest fish in the hobby, people often keep them in ponds during the summer, and they are perfectly content in unheated tanks.

It may be worth googling to see if anyone has any more info on tank sizes, but personally I would go with larger tank.

How big do the angels you have get or are they already as big as they get? And will paradise fish be ok in a 40 gal hex? Also when your guppy strains are ready for sale I'm interested thanks:)

KeeperOfFish said:
How big do the angels you have get or are they already as big as they get? And will paradise fish be ok in a 40 gal hex? Also when your guppy strains are ready for sale I'm interested thanks:)
They'll get a bit bigger but they are about a year old and about 3" or so. The paradisefish are best in a 20+ imo so 40 is fine.

Would young clown loaches that won't even eat pond snails eat the shrimp?

Ok i will ask my mom if i can order from you:)
Also will the angels and paradise be ok together???
Probably, but I've never tried it so I can't say for sure.

Would young clown loaches that won't even eat pond snails eat the shrimp?

I've never kept clown loaches so I can't say for sure, but I do know that the loaches get huge so they probably would squash them if they didn't eat them outright.

I've not had a problem keeping a single male with a few females, but if they breed you'll have to separate them like you would do with bettas.

Oh....welll i probably dont have room for that many fish in my tanksince their big....i like both so i was wondering if two angels and one paradise would be ok....but idk

Ok thanks, I'd hate to make those beautiful shrimp a snack for the cl.

Back
Top Bottom