For Sale: Philippine Blue Ghost Angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

George9

Aquarium Advice Addict
STOP! PLEASE SEE THE REVISED PRICING ON MY LATEST POST ON THIS THREAD!
I have 8 Philippine blue ghost angelfish that I am willing to sell and ship. I have a few different sizes. Just one or two small juveniles about quarter size. I have a few half dollar or larger size, and I have a couple large ones, but not adult yet. I will sell the small guys for $8, the mediums for $10 and the large for $12. Payment is via Paypal only

Three or four of the medium angels have been bit a little by my suddenly aggressive apisto, this is the reason why I want to move them out soon! None of the missing scales are infected, fungusy, or anything like that. I will offer them at $5 due to their small injury. Except one has a larger 'bare" spot. These will all clear up with good clean water. It sounds weird that I would be selling these, but I don't want them bitten anymore. All of the other 6 are fine with no missing scales.
I ship via USPS Priority starting at $5.50, PM me for a quote to your area. Express is not available because I will be shipping Saturday, Unless we work something different out. Shipping is only to the continental United States in warmer areas (above 60) because I will not use heat packs, I doubt that I will need them. Here is a video of them. All are for sale, except the larger one with two black stripes. He's mine! lol Video: http://youtu.be/TKNs1SwDVEg
Only one guy with missing scales is shown in the video, heres the other two:
-----------------------THESE ARE THE DISCOUNTED ONES---------------------
small spot:
352r79d.jpg

Large spot:
11bj91u.jpg

The other guy can be seen in the video. Let me know which kind you would like (discounted or regular) and a pattern or specific one you liked and I will try to get that one for ya :)

C'mon people! I'd like get these guys to a new home. No ones interested?

OBEYtheFISH said:
You have 2 really small discounted ones?

I have 3 discounted. The third one you can see in the video. I only posted pics of the discounted ones, and made a video of the others. Watch the YouTube video to see all of them. I should have been more clear, sorry :)

But there's 8 total up for sale.

Revised listing

REVISED LISTING! BETTER PRICES! cHECK THIS OUT!

4 Pack Discounted Angels *SALE PENDING*
All of these guys are quarter size and some a little larger. They all have a couple scales missing. Healthy, eating fine, swimming fine. Nothing is wrong with them except their small injury! $25 SHIPPED TO YOU
Heres a couple examples of 2 you will recieve:
3 will look like this:
352r79d.jpg

1 Will Look Like this:
11bj91u.jpg

Larger Angel #1
This is the EXACT angel you will recieve! One of my largest, and bluest! $15 SHIPPED TO YOU

f28qyw.jpg

Larger Angel #2
This is the EXACT angel you will recieve! One of my largest, and is very blue! $15 SHIPPED TO YOU

2zs2lw4.jpg

Two Small-Medium Guys
I Have two left after this, one is my smallest (and cutest) and the other is a medium. Let me know which one you want!
Small Cute Guy is $12 SHIPPED TO YOU.
Medium angel is $14 SHIPPED TO YOU.
Want Both Small Cutie and Medium? $20 SHIPPED TO YOU
Here is the small guy:

2nhj429.jpg

PM me if anything is unclear. All prices include shipping. Video of the blue angels:http://youtu.be/TKNs1SwDVEg

George, how large are the two large blue angels? From the mouth to tail (horizontally). Thanks.

Loukas42 said:
George, how large are the two large blue angels? From the mouth to tail (horizontally). Thanks.

Oh and sexes if known. Sorry forgot that.

Sexes are unnown, they are not adults yet, and won't be fully grown for a little while. It is very hard to measure mouth to tail, but the body size is about a bit bigger than half dollar. I will try to measure mouth to fins for you.

edit- mouh to find is about 2.5". this is by no means a spot on answer, but its somewhere around 2.5"

That would be awesome if you could do that for me, thanks so much.
Yep :) I edited the last post and added it, but I'm not sure if you will see that. But I measured and its about 2.5" mouth to tail. Give or take just a little.

I have the 2 larger ones, a medium, and a cute small guy still for sale. Who wants em lol

Bueller? If you want a Blue angel, this is your absolute last chance! 2 large, 1 medium and 1 small left!

Can ship Wednesdayand Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom