Wanted: Plant package

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skifflexie

Aquarium Advice Freak
I finally got to set up my 29g and am needing plants. The plants will need to be low to medium light plants- until I can buy a plant light.

I'm not picky; I'll take whatever I can get, I need tall whispy plants for the back and short ground cover and plants that offer good hiding since it will be a semi aggressive.

It would be amazing if anyone had trimmings or unwanted plants, and I could just pay shipping....

Or if someone had a decently cheap priced plant package... But it would have to under $20-$25. School just started up and I had to spend $800 on books. So it's a little tight...

Feel free to pm me or comment below!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the following plants free just pay $7 shipping. May have a couple of other plants but not sure. i can ship on tuesday.

Ludwigia Repens
Ceylon hygrophyla
Water Wisteria (Hygrophila difformis)
Pennywort
java moss

Snails: yes
Algae: possible/minor

Thanks

I have the following plants free just pay $7 shipping. May have a couple of other plants but not sure. i can ship on tuesday.

Ludwigia Repens
Ceylon hygrophyla
Pennywort
java moss

Thanks

Yeah that would be awesome. How would you like me to pay the shipping? I've never done this before? Do I need to set up a Paypal?

Ludwigia Repens
Ceylon hygrophyla
Pennywort
java moss

Thanks

Can I nab some from you? ;)

Back
Top Bottom