For Sale: Plant Packs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

black hills tj

Aquarium Advice Addict
Its time to trim! I have ludwigia palustris, crypt. spiralis, crypt. wendtii bronze, and hygro. polysperma. I also have narrow leaf java fern, christmas moss, java moss, and val. spiralis. Hit me up! 10 dollars to cover shipping, and they'll be on their way!

plants

Whats up friend,
How are things going,the plants i recieved from you last time are growing like wildfire.I also need to trime them.I was wondering since last time somebody else took the christmas moss if you would send me some this time.i would also take the crypts and the vals,if you could.let me know what you think.
thanks,
delfino:p

Whats up friend,
How are things going,the plants i recieved from you last time are growing like wildfire.I also need to trime them.I was wondering since last time somebody else took the christmas moss if you would send me some this time.i would also take the crypts and the vals,if you could.let me know what you think.
thanks,
delfino:p

Should me a pm, and we'll sort it out.

Hi guys. I've recently moved and want to set up my tanks again, a 40g and a 30g show tank. I want to set up planted tanks and let them grow before adding residents. Please let me know next time you trim and how much it will cost to ship. Thanks.

Hi guys. I've recently moved and want to set up my tanks again, a 40g and a 30g show tank. I want to set up planted tanks and let them grow before adding residents. Please let me know next time you trim and how much it will cost to ship. Thanks.

I just sent out 4 packs of plants. Give me a couple weeks, and I'll probably post up again.

I am interested in getting more plants as well. Set up another 55 a few months ago and stole from my other tanks, but look bare :-( I'm in no hurry, also going to start stocking up so I'll have some when I set up my 150 gal.

I recently moved and want to set my new tanks 40g and 30g show tank. I would like to create a planted tank and grow them before adding the residents. Please let me know next time to cut and how much in reality.

needed plants for my 30G tank

hey
I just bought my first aquarium 2 weeks back and I am looking forward to make it a planted tank. I am thinking of putting hairgrass/microswords, amazon plants, anarchis, riccia, christmas moss in my tank..
Please let me know when next time you will trim :).
Thanks
param

I am in BC Canada and would jump for joy if you could ship me some christmas moss. Let me know if you can and how much it would cost. Java moss is okay too.
Thank you

littlebit said:
I am in BC Canada and would jump for joy if you could ship me some christmas moss. Let me know if you can and how much it would cost. Java moss is okay too.
Thank you

I got all my moss on eBay check out my tanks on YouTube search fir nyreps

Back
Top Bottom