Planted Tank Fertilizer Package

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fort384

Dividing by 0
Site Team
This fertilizer combo pack contains everything you need to provide your aquatic plants with the vital macro and micro nutrients your plants need to thrive in a high tech setup.

The pack contains:
16oz of Nitrogen formula
16oz of Phosphate formula
16oz of Potassium formula
16oz of a trace element formula

At around 50-60% less than an equivalent amount of the flourish line or pfertz line of liquid fertilizers, and 50% more potent, it is the easiest cheapest way to dose liquid fertilizers.

The dosing system is easy to follow: 1 pump of each bottle for each 10 gallons of tank volume, 2-3 times per week depending on your tank’s needs (lighting, plant types, and amount of plants will dictate whether you need to dose 2 or 3 times per week). This will keep your tank right around the optimum levels of N,P, and K, and provide trace elements needed for plant growth.

Expect this combo pack to last 14-20 months for a 10 gal tank, 7-10 months for a 20 gal, or 4-5 months for a 30 gal.

$33, including shipping to the continental US. (shipping is a $12-$13 value, depending on your location). Items will ship priority mail, 2-3 day service to most locations. I can ship international, PM me and we will figure out cost.

I will also sell individual bottles, $12 each including shipping. This may come in handy for medium or lower light tanks

PayPal preferred. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• fert.jpg
    fert.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom