Wanted: Plants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1998golfer

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi all!

I set up a tank and it needs plants!!
I'm getting a new light soon so it'll be medium-ish lighting.

I need to get a lot of plants, and I'm looking to spend under $40, including shipping hopefully?

I'd rather not place a lot of small orders, so if you only have a few then I probably won't order..

But here's my overall wish-list!
-Anubias Nana or other
-Banana plants!
-Micro sword
-Chain swords or any other sword
-Hornwort
-Any other plants you suggest!

Nice to have but not necessary:
-corkscrew vals
-spiralis
-Amazon sword
-floaters (frogbit or dwarf water lettuce)
-dwarf hairgrass
-Java fern
-Java moss / other mosses.

p.s. I'd also like some cherry shrimp, but that can be separate if needed.

I need to fill up a 36g bow and add some to a 27g cube.. So a good amount of plants!

Thank you all a ton!!!
-1998golfer

I've got an amazon sword thats making babys again. I can see 4 that just started to grow already, but might be a few weeks before they're ready to cut off. So if you dont get one before then, and think you might still want one, Ill give you as many of them as you want for the $6 flat rate usps price! (given you live in the US, and its warmed up a bit)

I just did maintenance on my tank, looking to get rid of the trimmings. 10+ 4 in stems of Rotala rotundifolia, 10+ 5 in stems of Ludwiga Repens, two blyxa stems, two regular AR stems, 2 Bacopa caroliniana stems, and stem pieces of purple cabomba. $10 shipped.

Came out of my 29g

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1425185656237.jpg
    1425185656237.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 1425185718916.jpg
    1425185718916.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 65
I just did maintenance on my tank, looking to get rid of the trimmings. 10+ 4 in stems of Rotala rotundifolia, 10+ 5 in stems of Ludwiga Repens, two blyxa stems, two regular AR stems, 2 Bacopa caroliniana stems, and stem pieces of purple cabomba. $10 shipped.

Came out of my 29g

That sounds great! I think I need to wait though, because the weather here in Colorado has been very very cold lately. I haven't seen it above freezing in a week... And more snow all next week. What is the min temp you think it should be to ship?

I would say at least above freezing, but I'm no expert by any means. I sent some plants out last week during the Carolina winter storm, but they only went one state over.

I would say at least above freezing, but I'm no expert by any means. I sent some plants out last week during the Carolina winter storm, but they only went one state over.

Fair enough. Looking at the 10-day forecast, the low won't be above freezing for the foreseeable future. (Nowhere in the next week and a half will it be above freezing for the low)

Darn winter...

Pi05Pdy.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I feel ya, I have a whole tank of tiger endlers that I have to get rid of. Hurry up spring.

Back
Top Bottom