For Sale: Plants an shrimp and extras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jnam

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have roughly 20 RCs not including the babies that need a new home.
I have tons of dwarf hair grass and hc that needs to go aswell
Glass co2 diffuser
Glas drop checker plus regent
Ferts plenty for a nano or pico doing ei
Aqua soil about a half a gallon worth
Sieru stones for that iwagami look

Pm me if you would like to make some deals let me know what it's worth to you.

I will ship

Rigby Idaho 83442

To those of you who purchased things from me:
The packages went out this morning instead of monday, I am covering a lot of people at work lately and didnt get the chance to make it to the post office.
And to those of you who paid as a gift, I appreciate trying to save me the paypal fees but to protect your selves PLEASE send paypal monies through the normal channels and not as a gift. You run the very high risk of getting screwed out of your money as you cannot file a dispute on "gift" money easily. Plus it makes it easier for the seller to print shipping and send you tracking from the paypal site if you send it the normal way and not as a gift.

FYI

Thanks Jason.

Interested in the Sieru stones and RCS... how many do you have of both, and what are you asking for?

PM me folks if you can it makes it a lot easier to get back to everyone.

As of this moment i have a lot of PMs on the shrimp and stones and no takers.

I do flat rate shipping so it doesnt matter where its going.
25 Shipped for the shrimp is what I have been offering that would be roughly 20ish shrimp and babies.

The stones are 20$ shipped

Plants are all gone I still have the aquasoil if anyone is interested if not its just gonna get tossed.

Sepends on how long it takes to get to you but for the most part yes I'll guarantee live arrival less my shipping cost on these shrimps since I am closing down this tank

Back
Top Bottom