For Sale: plants for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishdud

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Okay so I have somewhat many plants to sell. Swords, anacharis, vals, java moss, moneywort, wisteria, rotala and some plant that keeps taking over the tank, I don't know what the name is but It's a fast grower. The thing is I really need to get rid of these so i can have more room in my tank BUT this is my first time selling and have no idea on how they are suppose to be properly shipped. If you know how and want any let me know. Thanks!

Hi, I don't personally ship plants, but I do receive them. I got some today that we're packed in just a flat rate box, in a bag that's similar to what you get fish in, with a wet napkin in it to keep it moist. There were also packing peanuts in the box possibly for insulation or just to stop it from bouncing around.

On another note. Can you provide pictures of your plants? And the portion of the plants you are selling. I am interested in a few of them

Devon6209 said:
Hi, I don't personally ship plants, but I do receive them. I got some today that we're packed in just a flat rate box, in a bag that's similar to what you get fish in, with a wet napkin in it to keep it moist. There were also packing peanuts in the box possibly for insulation or just to stop it from bouncing around.

On another note. Can you provide pictures of your plants? And the portion of the plants you are selling. I am interested in a few of them

I've received em the same way and gave me that idea, thanks. Anyways what specific plants would you like to see? I just got trimming and rearranging them.

Some wisteria and rotala mainly. Depending on what they all look like(im not real good with plant names bc there are to many species of each name)

Devon6209 said:
Some wisteria and rotala mainly. Depending on what they all look like(im not real good with plant names bc there are to many species of each name)

Yeah I know what you mean. I have many stems or rotala, same for wisteria but a lil less they're still growing but are all very healthy. I'll post pics in a moment.

Wow, the application won't let me upload pics at the moment :/ I'll post whenever I can real soon ASAP. I'm sorry for this.

I managed to get it working. I have more rotala in the tank floating around and my wisteria stems are small cause I have just trimmed em today.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120218_222613.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120218_222613.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 125
  • ForumRunner_20120218_222704.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120218_222704.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 128
  • ForumRunner_20120218_222739.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120218_222739.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 133
  • ForumRunner_20120218_222804.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120218_222804.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 134
Okay so I have somewhat many plants to sell. Swords, anacharis, vals, java moss, moneywort, wisteria, rotala and some plant that keeps taking over the tank, I don't know what the name is but It's a fast grower. The thing is I really need to get rid of these so i can have more room in my tank BUT this is my first time selling and have no idea on how they are suppose to be properly shipped. If you know how and want any let me know. Thanks!

Could you tell me how much you want for each type of plant, how much you have to sell and how much for shipping to 89429? I'm mainly interested in the swords, anacharis, moneywort and wisteria. Thanks

Maltimomma said:
Could you tell me how much you want for each type of plant, how much you have to sell and how much for shipping to 89429? I'm mainly interested in the swords, anacharis, moneywort and wisteria. Thanks

Well I'm not pickey on prices really. You can give me an offer and I'll see. I can post pics of the plants later. I'm really busy atm.

A price list would be good. I am looking for some java moss. The lfs has some, but past experience makes me uncomortable buying anything out of their aquariums.

i would also like some of the bottom 2 pictures i dont know what they are but i want too make a bansi tree for my tank with driftwood zip 32409

sheilak said:
i would also like some of the bottom 2 pictures i dont know what they are but i want too make a bansi tree for my tank with driftwood zip 32409

Which ones? The wisteria?

Zaedon said:
A price list would be good. I am looking for some java moss. The lfs has some, but past experience makes me uncomortable buying anything out of their aquariums.

How much java moss would you like? I have plenty.

i dont know the bottom 2 pictures i cant call the names but they look nice foe bansi tree

How much java moss would you like? I have plenty.

Though to tell lol. Depends on the portion size and cost + shipping. Without knowing a cost per portion and portion size I am just guessing. Lets say $30 worth including shipping. I don't really know how much java moss this will buy, but it's a round number LoL. Shoot me a pm with portions and payment info.

Thanks
Z

Well I'm not pickey on prices really. You can give me an offer and I'll see. I can post pics of the plants later. I'm really busy atm.

So I want wisteria, anacharis and swords. How much do you have of each? If you could tell me how much you have I can make you an offer.

Thanks

Maltimomma

can you send me a variety(2-4) different kinds of your plants that will get tall. Good for hiding baby fish? Let me know the price. Flatrate box in a big ziplock with paper towels or even shreaded newspaper works. Anything to keep any roots and moisture together works.Flat rate shipping is fast. Small box is 5-6 dollars.(boxes are free from USPS)

More pics.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120220_211113.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120220_211113.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 61
  • ForumRunner_20120220_211132.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120220_211132.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom