For Sale: Random stuff I dont use

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dyl1234

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Have at least 75 2 mil droppers. I used them for feeding corals. I have a few fish shipping bags. And I have some little 2 mil storage containers that I made fish food in. I can't post pics on here but I can send them in an email. All shipping will be $5.50 flat rate. US only

I also have a bag full of small hermit crab shells.

Any chance at all you'd ship to canada? I'd take the shells off you depending on size.

Any chance at all you'd ship to canada? I'd take the shells off you depending on size.
not sure how much shipping would be but yes I can consider it. I will look into shipping cost later today.

It's going to be about $7.50 for shipping. What size shells are you looking for? They are small. Some are 1/4 inch and the others are smaller around 1/8 or so.

It's going to be about $7.50 for shipping. What size shells are you looking for? They are small. Some are 1/4 inch and the others are smaller around 1/8 or so.

That should be perfect if they are opening sizes. Are those measurements of the shells themselves or the openings?

That should be perfect if they are opening sizes. Are those measurements of the shells themselves or the openings?[/QUOTE I measured the opening of the shells. Can you message me your email so I can send pics. I like to send pics just to clarify.

I also have some asterina starfish, power head and water test strips.

Going to the post office tomorrow do I would like to get rid of as much as possible. Shells are sold

What kind of power heads and gph? Also can you post some info on the starfish please? Neer had any of those

Anyone else need anything? I would like to get all of my orders shipped tomorrow.

Everything is still avail. Even the powerhead. It's 800 gph. I had it in my 20 gallon and it was too powerful.

What is the brand of the power head
not too sure on that one. Got it from the LFS. I paid around $30 for it. And plugged it in and found out it was too powerful. So asking $20 shipped!

Back
Top Bottom