Raok

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joy13

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have enough floating plants and stems for 3 mystery raoks. I do have snails and a small amount of duck weed that might have found their way in with the plants. There is some hydros, maybe a couple of java ferns, and a couple of stems I don't know what they are. The floaters is a combo of water lettuce, red rooted floaters, frogbit and salvinia. There is some java moss. These are all easy growing without any CO2. $7 shipped continental USA only.

i think i'll take it... i'll have to wait until after sunday to see what i get from mgamer...

Plants

I have enough floating plants and stems for 3 mystery raoks. I do have snails and a small amount of duck weed that might have found their way in with the plants. There is some hydros, maybe a couple of java ferns, and a couple of stems I don't know what they are. The floaters is a combo of water lettuce, red rooted floaters, frogbit and salvinia. There is some java moss. These are all easy growing without any CO2. $7 shipped continental USA only.
HI JOY,I WANT TO THANK YOU,ONEOKANGELALWAYS MISS OUT ON THESE THINGS.I MAY HAVE MISSED IT.DO YOU TAKE PAYPAL?.JUST LET ME KNOW!oneokangel

Yes I take paypal check your private messages.

JOY,THANKS SO MUCH!I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR REDROOTFLOATER FOR 6 MONTHS!IF YOU HAVE ANY EXTRA TO SELL I WILL GLADLY PAY YOU FOR IT.AND YES I WILL TAKE SOME JAVA TOO.WHAT ARE YOUR INTERESTS?I DO SOME GARDENING,LIVE CLOSE TO AREAS THAT HAVE SMALL ROSE ROCKS.LET ME KNOW I WOULD LOVE TO SEND SOMETHING YOU WANT IF I HAVE IT.NEXT WEEK WILL BE GREAT FOR PLANTS,SINCERELY,JULIA ROBERTS ie oneokangel

you can count me out for the plants, as of right now, im over stocked...

I'm interested in buying a package. Where in NC do you live? I'm in Charlotte. Pm me your paypal address. Thanks!

Sorry I don't have any more right now probably in a few weeks I will have more.

Back
Top Bottom