Free: RAOK Bacopa Australis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coryluv

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Great low light stem plant for your SA tank. These are top trimmings and many have roots growing from stems. These will grow across the top of your tank If you let them.

You reimburse shipping, USPS priority mail. Should be about $5 to $7. 48 lower US only. PayPal only. I will invoice you. No guarantee especially if your temps are above 90 F right now. Will pack in damp paper towels in zipper bag, in small box. No visible snails or algae, but I have pond snails so if you don't want snails, treat before planting.

PM me with your Zip code and make sure you have room in your inbox. Will assign number and pick randomly among entries on Saturday, July 6, 2013. Will ship Monday as long as postage payment has been received.

Attachments

• image-1366132375.jpg
    image-1366132375.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 135
I am very interested but I can only pay through Postal Money Order or cash. If you will allow me, I will gladly want to have these...please!!!!

Thanks and good luck to all who have rsponded so far. The RAOK will close tomorrow, Saturday, at 12 noon CDT. The selection will be as soon after that as I can hold it (after I've assigned numbers and pm'd with the entry number for any last minute entries). I will select a number using random.org and will post the recipient entry number here. i will also notify the recipient by pm including their postage cost.

Here is your sequence:

Timestamp: 2013-07-06 17:04:09 UTC

There were six entries. Congrats to entry number one. I'll be pm'ing you with your postage cost in a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom