Free: RAOK! Free angelfish. 10wks old.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PoppaRyno

Aquarium Advice Addict
I had a very large hatch of pinoy blue angels. I usually sell most of them to my lfs as i have been breeding for a while. They burned down a few weeks back and i have a large amount of many types of fish on hand because of this. I figured i would spread the wealth. I can provide pics through email as this site wont let me upload. Says ive reached my quota. Shipping is 6$ priority w/tracking#. Thanks for looking, and happy tanking!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Absolutely, sini. Just been waiting for the ok to send them.

I will be shipping all packages at the beginning of next week. So monday I ship, wed you should recieve.

You still have my normal address right? We're moving into a new, more permanent apartment by the end of the summer but I can manage them in my 20H south american for a while, at least until we can move everything around and free up the 29.

Well hello, to the mrs. Sini. Lol
:-D pm it to me. I think i have it, but better safe then sorry.

Pending payments for shipping all free angels are spoken for. Thank you all for looking.

Ok guys all orders were mailed this morning. Minus navarrosarah. I pm'd you and explained why. Yours will be out in the morning. Thank you all. Hopeyou enjoy.

If anyone falls through I would be interested in any you might have left. Please PM me if you have leftovers. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom