Free: RAOK: mystery snails and java moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharAsh

Aquarium Advice Regular
The RAOK is for a golfball size amount of java moss and 2 randomly colored baby mystery snails. I have magenta, black, gold, blue & ivory snails. Just pay shipping and paypal fee.

Disclaimer: I have only recently shipped the same RAOK for another forum but have not received feedback on how it arrived. No Live arrival guarantee.
I simply just ship in a small flat rate box which is around $6 and the fee is usually $1. I double bag the snails with the moss in a small amount of water. Any shipping advice is welcomed.

Thanks

Some pics:

image-2538097424.jpg

image-2994068027.jpg

image-84350440.jpg

What is ROAK exactly? An how much is shipping to 92692? Id love to take you up on this!

Since there seems to be interest I will give out another portion just pay shipping+paypal fee (this will be calculated once I know the destination). To be more fair this time (since I know everyone has different schedules), just start a list and by next week Friday (the first day of my summer break) I'll use excel to randomly generate a number to pick the winner. Tomorrow I'll try to post some pics to give you an idea of the portion of moss and the variety of colors of snails.

Thanks

There will be one winner? Shouldnt it be the first poster here?:D lol

Lol yes just one winner from the list. There was about 6 members that replied to the thread or pm, so odds are good. By the way does my shipping method seem good? Need to know if I should make any changes before shipping first package.

CharAsh said:
Lol yes just one winner from the list. There was about 6 members that replied to the thread or pm, so odds are good. By the way does my shipping method seem good? Need to know if I should make any changes before shipping first package.

Where is your method posted? Is the draw closed now?

Edit:i saw it, looks good!

Okay just choose a number and put your username next to it.

And so on if more people want to join.
I'll announce the winner next Friday 5/11 and ship the following Monday.

CharAsh said:

1. Gboy66

Lol like that? Haha

Yes just like that. Haha and the next person copies the list adds their own name and reposts.

CharAsh said:
Yes just like that. Haha and the next person copies the list adds their own name and reposts.

What is shipping to 92692? I noticed yoir in hawaii, so it might be too much

CharAsh said:

2. Smomus

I'm in!

Back
Top Bottom