For Sale: Rcs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And also do you have pics of the catfish? How big do they get? Ive never had one but i need a catfish for my 1 gal fry tank...

Hello everyone that was planning on me shipping today, I got a request to ship tomorrow so that's when I'll ship out. Just a heads up:)

Hey Dan, was wondering if you had anymore RCS available. If so, can you please provide me with a shipping quote to 60056?

Thanks!

Hey Dan, your inbox is full so I'm posting here.

I will have my friend float the bag once it arrives to my house. One more question, I'm looking to seperate the yellows and reds into 2 different tanks. Do you think I can acclimate them all together and then seperate them into their individual tanks? I just feel like seperating them before I drip acclimate them will cause more stress and harm than good. Any ideas? Unless they are in different bags.

Dan will most likely ship them in separate bags because mixing them will cause mud colored babies. :) I would acclimate them separately too, because different tanks will have different parameters.

Dan will most likely ship them in separate bags because mixing them will cause mud colored babies. :) I would acclimate them separately too, because different tanks will have different parameters.

Thanks for the advice Oceangirl! Dan did indeed ship them in seperate bags and I did drip acclimate them seperately as well. All are alive and well =)

Back
Top Bottom