For Sale: RCS & Riccia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sfgiants415

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm selling a package of 20 mixed sized RCS for $25 shipped. I will include a few extra shrimp in case of some DOA. I will also put some moss for them to hold on to.

I have berried females that I can include for an additional cost. Just let me know!

I no longer have breather bags but I have the regular shipping bags that have always worked for me when I've shipped RCS.

I also have a 5x5 mat of riccia for $12 that I can include in the package for no extra cost.

Let me know if you want a bigger shipment of RCS.

Shipping is to the con-us only. PayPal will be the only form of acceptable payment.

Thanks!

ForumRunner_20130707_100327.jpg

I have no idea why this app uploads my pictures sideways. I apologize.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130707_100309.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130707_100309.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 135
I'm selling a package of 20 mixed sized RCS for $25 shipped. I will include a few extra shrimp in case of some DOA. I will also put some moss for them to hold on to.

I have berried females that I can include for an additional cost. Just let me know!

I no longer have breather bags but I have the regular shipping bags that have always worked for me when I've shipped RCS.

I also have a 5x5 mat of riccia for $12 that I can include in the package for no extra cost.

Let me know if you want a bigger shipment of RCS.

Shipping is to the con-us only. PayPal will be the only form of acceptable payment.

Thanks!

How much is shipping?

How long will you be selling them for? I want some, and some riccia, but not yet. I am setting up my tank soon though.

Back
Top Bottom