For Sale: Red Cherry Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PC1

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a bunch of Cherrys to sell.
10 packs $10 + shipping
20 packs $18 + shipping
I ship in breather bags and a styro lined box with a heatpack so they don't freeze in the cold weather some of us are having. A few extra will be put in all orders. Shipping is $12 which covers everything :)
img_1791971_0_e0b51d0f28d50d54396910f42181915a.jpg

Also Don't forget about the Manzanita
img_1791971_1_b3678bd8a861060d0040098ce3c455c6.jpg

Sorry I don't ship to the UK. 10 in the 10 pack 20 in the 20 pack

Would they make it to Ohio easily? It is going to be warmer this week. Also, how easy is it to mate them? I would like to have just RCS in a small tank with some plants. I want alot of them and I know that they breed well (from what I hear). What kind of setup would you suggest? I was thinking just a 10gal with a sponge filter and normal incandescent hood would work. What type of plants would suit them best? Sorry for all the questions! I would really like some and this seems like a steal of a price!

Sorry for the slow response I was out of town. With a heat pack they should make it to VA & OH just fine. I am located in Corona Ca Cilantro.
TankerJs that set up would do fine for cherries. As far as plants go I would stick to moss and other low light plants that would do ok with that lighting set up.

How long will you be selling these guys? Do you think you will have any left in late May early June?

Back
Top Bottom