For Sale: Red Cherry Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pittbully13

Aquarium Advice Addict
10+2 Juvenile Red Cherry Shrimp (RCS) Approximately 1/8in to 1/4 in $17 shipped by Priority Mail. Quantity 4 to 5 available.

This will be for smaller Juveniles RCS and receive a plant in the bag for the ride.

Make sure to acclimate them properly, if not they will die. If you have questions about acclimation just ask.

When first arriving they may be a pale color but will brighten back up once they are acclimated to their new environment.

Males are generally lighter to almost clear and the females will have bright red on them. Females also generally are larger than the males.

I ship only on Mondays to ensure safe arrival. Dependent upon your local weather as well, may delay shipping.

I ship USPS Priority and will only ship after payment is verified.

I will include a couple extras just in case of DOA.

In the off chance of DOA, you must show picture of box within an hour of the stated delivery time, with unopened bag.

If you have less then 10 shrimp (reason for the + 2) I will only refund cost of each DOA. If you dont send a pic within an hour no refund will be given.

Below are pictures of all my shrimp tanks ranging from 1.5 gallon to 29 gallon.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1396068539090.jpg
    1396068539090.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 447
  • 1396068564563.jpg
    1396068564563.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 441
  • 1396068582642.jpg
    1396068582642.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 440
Just wanted to say I got some a while back from the above poster and they arrived fast , safely and healthy!

Shrimps all sold. Will have more later. Thanks for looking and to everyone that purchased.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Received my shrimp and plants from pitbull in excellent condition thanks again for the trade

Ok fellas...The Shrimp Pimp is now in business.....I have shrimps now available....let everyone know. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom