Wanted: Red Cherry Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nils

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello! I've been thinking a lot recently about what to do with my 16 gallon. I've come to the idea that I want to make it a shrimp tank. Right now, it is very heavily planted and already has 3 Amano shrimp. With the success of those I'm pretty sure I'm ready for a step up from ghost and amano shrimp. I'm posting this because like a lot of other people on this forum I'm on a tight budget :) All I'm asking for is a free starter colony of shrimp (10-12) that would get me set on my way with the Neocardiania species. I have no problem paying for shipping or $5 for some shrimp. I've seen a lot of threads recently where people are starting to sell RCS because they have WAY to many. So if anyone wants to be nice and help me out, just PM me your details and we can work something out. I would use PayPal to pay. So if you're feeling generous and want to help me out, PM me or post here. Thanks! :thanks::thanks:

P.S: It doesn't have to be just RCS, I you have an excess of any other kind of shrimp I'll gladly work something out with you :)

Back
Top Bottom