For Sale: Red Cherry Shrimp and plants for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ordered some of the shrimp and java moss from blackomen... he shipped my package really fast and everything looks great!

Here's a quick pic of one of my new RCS and java moss received from blackomen!

Attachments

• RCS  0064.jpg
    RCS 0064.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 86
Here's a quick pic of one of my new RCS and java moss received from blackomen!

wow ur lucky to see yours i got 12 form him last week and after an hour i can hardly find any of mine lol they like to hide in the java moss. but he ones i do see are as bright red as they can be they look beautiful

If you have any left in a few weeks when my 75g is fully running, I'll gladly buy them from you. Provided it won't be too cold to ship then?

75 cents each plus shipping, shipped in a flat rate box w/ a little java moss for them to hang on.

attachment.php

Hornwort: $2 a bunch plus shipping
attachment.php

Java moss: $2 a bunch plus shipping
attachment.php

They get to be about 1 1/2 inches full grown. I have a 30 gallon with fish and the shrimp, the trick is the java moss covers the bottom of the tank to give the shrimp refuge from the fish.

Hopefully you still have some next week. Wanting to buy some RCS for a friend of mine and get some java moss for myself.

Need cherry reds!

Hello, I am currently in the market to buy cherry reds and some java moss as well. For now, I plan to keep them in a 6 gallon Marineland tank and slowly introduce them into my 75 gallon tank. How many do you recommend purchasing for the 6 gallon? And the same goes for the java moss. Also, do you guarantee your shrimp? If it matters, I live in SW Louisiana.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom