For Sale: Red Cherry Shrimp and plants for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello, I am currently in the market to buy cherry reds and some java moss as well. For now, I plan to keep them in a 6 gallon Marineland tank and slowly introduce them into my 75 gallon tank. How many do you recommend purchasing for the 6 gallon? And the same goes for the java moss. Also, do you guarantee your shrimp? If it matters, I live in SW Louisiana.

Thanks!

It just depends o how many you want. In a 10 gallon I think I have a couple hundred. And I always ship a few extra just in case. I haven't had anyone lose any yet. Shipping is 2-3 days.

buy

I'd like to purchase from you, please send me the info for payment. Thinking 35 cherry reds and 2 bundles of java moss.

I haven't heard anything. I also haven't found them locally for less than $7/shrimp.

There's a few guys on ebay selling batches of 25-30 shrimp for $30-$40 plus priority shipping out of NJ/NY/FL.

I think I may go that route and start selling my shrimp locally once I get them settled and breeding.

how much for the shrimp? do you think a headlight taillight tetra or african dwarf frog would eat them if they are too small?

Back
Top Bottom