For Sale or trade: Red Cherry Shrimp Blowout SALE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Majbarsalona

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've got a ton of Red Cherry Shrimp for sale:

$10 for 10 shrimp
$20 for 20 shrimp

ORDER BEFORE JAN. 1ST 2015 FOR 50% MORE SHRIMP!

This means:
$10 for 15 shrimp
$20 for 30 shrimp

Heat packs available for $3
Shipping will be $7
Message for estimates/ details/ offers

I will be shipping using kordon breather bags
* First come first serve

Ahhhh I am super excited. They are sitting at the albany post office a mile or two down the road. I am so impatient - I like want to break in and go get our package

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hahahah yeah probably not! They are now listed as out for delivery!!! This is agony. I am probably the most impatient person ever and our mail gets here any time from 2-5. I think my apartment complex is his last stop

They made it safe and sound!! And now they are hiding in a rock cave in the tank

Lucky yours did mine got delivered to my neighbors and sat outside for 6 hours in 10F I am now bringing their 42F water up to 78F

5 gallon Betta Tank
In Progress 20L Reef

As long as you raise the temp slowly they should be ok I think. If you do it too quickly it might stress them

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420083247.303793.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420083259.871428.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420083270.038721.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420083280.657595.jpg
Here they are in their tank after 2:30 hours of slowly adding water to the water they where in the bag with.

5 gallon Betta Tank
In Progress 20L Reef

Back
Top Bottom