Red Cherry Shrimp Juvies For Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bs6749

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello, I have some Red Cherry Shrimp (Neocaridina heteropoda) juveniles for sale. They are all about 1/4" in length and should be starting to breed in 2 months. The picture below is of an average female in my tank. I tried to upload more photos of the juvies for sale but was unable to due to size of the files. To see pics of the shrimp for sale please go to http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...erry%20Shrimp/ and look for the pictures labeled as "Juveniles" to see what they look like. They have nice red coloring so far and will get more red as they mature. Shipping at this size is best because they acclimate much better than adults and you will get the most breeding cycles out of the shrimp. I have shipped over 500 RCS without a single DOA so far.

The price for the shrimp is 10/$15, which includes PayPal fees and some java moss for the shrimp to cling to during shipping. After that additional shrimp are 4/$5. You can easily have over 250 Red Cherry Shrimp in a 10 gallon tank for reference. They do well in a pH range of 6.8-8.4 and hard water. Mine are kept at a pH of 7.8-8.0 and 300ppm GH. Also, I keep my water at 82 degrees but they will live in water ranging from near freezing to mid 80's. Generally speaking, high 60's to low 80's is best for the colony to maintin its breeding activity. Females will give birth about 4 weeks after eggs are present. An average brood would be in the neighborhood of 25-40 young.

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and is $10. Live arrival is guaranteed but if some are dead, proof of DOA must be provided within 2 hours of package being delivered with a clear picture of dead shrimp in unopened bag but I haven't lost any yet so I'm sure that won't be necessary. I can ship out Monday-Wednesday. Priority is usually 2 days so use that as an estimate of when you'd receive them in the mail.

Send me a PM if you are interested or you can contact me at bstull619@hotmail.com if you'd like to do that instead. -Bryan

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom