For Sale: Red Cherry Shrimps, Marmorkrebs, Chocolate Shrimps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jlieu

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
RED CHERRY SHRIMP
Tearing a tank down to make space for different shrimps...and have about 40+ Red Cherry Shrimps of mixed grades (standard to Fire Red) to move. Sizes range from 1/4" to 1"+. These will be pulled from about three different tanks, including my Fire Red tank (shown below).

$1.25/each. Minimum 10. Extras always included. (y)

Shipping is available at $10 priority mail in Kordon Breather Bags and insulated with Styrofoam. Express Mail (w/DoA Guarantee) available upon request.

The weather right now is great for shipping (though I've shipped these guys in 40 degrees weather before, unheated).

Marmorkreb
I a dozen or so Marmorkrebs (also known as the Marbled 'Self-Cloning' Crayfish) available for those interested in trying these guys out.

Fun critters to watch. They should be compatible with shrimps (based on my experience); however, snails will be gourmet treats for these guys though.

Self-cloning, easy to keep, eats just about anything, extremely hardy, tolerable in a wide range of parameters. Get yours now!

If nothing else, excellent way to grow your own feeders for larger fisheys (and puffers!).

$2/each or $5/trio. Shipping is available at $10 priority mail in Kordon Breather Bags and insulated with Styrofoam. Express Mail (w/DoA Guarantee) available upon request.

Chocolate Shrimps
This will be the first time I am offering these guys up. I have about 20-25 I'm looking to move. I got these from the German originator a few months ago...as such, the line is not stable yet and has not been line-bred to produce consistent colors yet. However, for those looking for a "different" type of shrimp or experiment in line-breeding their own type of Neocaridina Hetereopoda, this would be an excellent choice! I am trying to develop two strains from this group; therefore, I do not have any use for most of the variations.

What you will be getting are a mix of the shrimplets shown in the photos. As you can see from the photos, these guys are throwing Snowballs (clear, but looks nothing like a Ghost Shrimp), high-grade Red Cherry, Blue Rili/Blue Jelly, Chocolate (Rust, Chocolate, Gold), Black, and tiger-patterned designs.

$25 for 15. Shipping is available at $10 priority mail in Kordon Breather Bags and insulated with Styrofoam. Express Mail (w/DoA Guarantee) available upon request.

Ya, I want to see some pictures of the crawfish too, if that's ok.:agree:

Inventory Update

Red Cherry Shrimp
20 Remaining.

Marmorkreb
3 Remaining.

Chocolate Shrimps
All still available.

Thanks for the interest.

Here is one better...

A video. :brows:

They are not all blue like this; however, they do have the same exact 'Marbled' pattern. Their colors has been speculated to be due to their diet, as I have had gray/silver ones turn blue...and vice versa.

This is an adult female, what you will be receiving will probably be closer to Red Cherry Shrimp size juvies which are about 1/2" or so. They'll double that size in a month or quicker. Quick growers.

Yes, the one in the video is one of mine. :cool:
Marmorkreb - YouTube

Inventory Update

Red Cherry Shrimp
SOLD OUT.

Marmorkreb
2 Left.

Chocolate Shrimps
SOLD OUT.

Thanks for the interest.

Quick question: Are you wanting to sell the crawfish ASAP or are you willing to wait? I am going on a business trip tomorrow and won't be back till Monday. If you are willing to wait, PM me please.:thanks:

No hurry. I'd gladly to them for you til then if you are interested.

Thanks!

Ok, I will buy them when I come back. I will shoot you a PM when I do.(y)

20 Red Cherry Shrimps available again.

It was held for someone pending payment Friday; well it's the end of Friday...so up for sale again!

Bump.

Buy these last 20 and I'll throw in the last 2 Marmorkreb Crayfish in for free!

Back
Top Bottom