rena xp2 $50

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jrp1588

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a Rena Xp2 for sale. Cost will be $50 plus shipping. It's used, but in good shape. Includes foam filter pads and biomedia. Shoot me a PM with your zipcode if your interested so I can get you a shipping quote.

These filters normally go for $140 new BEFORE shipping and you are trying to argue $10-15 on shipping for a perfectly good used filter? And that doesn't even include the $15 worth of media... if I had the need for it I would buy it in a minute @ $50 + shipping. I guess people just don't realize how much things cost.

yes, indeed, I thought the price was more than fair. Anyway, I started an ebay auction for it the other day because no one seemed interested. The auction can be found here

Well, I didn't get any good bites on here, so I listed it on ebay. Here's the link

The auction is about to run out though. I think I forgot to mention on here, but I don't have the spraybar for this unit. I seem to have misplaced it somewhere

Back
Top Bottom