For Sale or trade: Rfc Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrGthumb

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everyone I am selling or trading my FRC juveniles that are 1/2 - 3/4 inch, they have overpopulated my 29 G planted tank and 20 G long and i could use some extra money or equipment for my 65g hexagon tank, substrate, CO2, lights, fossilized wood, etc. feel free to ask or offer trades.
I ship using Kordon breather bags, I double them up incase of leaks and use insulated shipping box's , i can supply heat packs if they are needed
I sell 10+2 for $17 shipped, its $20 with a 72hr heater pack,
I use paypal and will refund any DOA if a photo is taken of the packaging and dead shrimp with something to show the time when the photo was taken, i can also send replacement shrimp but you are responsible for paying shipping.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398088429.946770.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398088481.726753.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398088508.445527.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398088538.847772.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398088556.186809.jpg

I guess the fire red cherry, cherry red fire shrimp names are common names, Neocardina heteropoda is the scientific name but if you take a look at the website
redcherryshrimp.net I used there grading chart, there in-between the sakura grade and fire red low, the males are going to be closer to sakura and the females are more colored and darker and closer to the fire red low

Hey orange there are still plenty left and I can do orders as low as 5 and i send 5+1, its $12 for an order of 5

I know I'm dumb... This is my first time with shrimp. Can you save me 5 until I get paid next week?

Just sent out everyones order that i talked to in Private messages or via email, enjoy your shrimp and lmk how they arrive, i sent a photo of the receipt and tracking number as well as updated it on paypal. Let me know if the email or photo did not come through

Got my shrimp today. All arrived alive. Excellent packaging. Great communication, don't hesitate to buy from this seller. Thanks again.

I have never tried shipping to the UK but i think the shipping cost would be rather high, if you wanna look up from boston mass. To where you are located maybe you can find an estimate and pm me. I usually use usps

I'm interested in some shrimp if there's any left, however it may be a week or two. I have a 5 gal tank cycling for a betta and would like a few shrimp for it!

Back
Top Bottom