For Sale: RO/DI filter for sink

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
Friend gave me his RO/DI filter to hook up to our sink. He knows I want a salt tank eventually and with his new job travels too much to keep his tank up. I would LOOOOVE a SW tank but I don't have the room or money for one right now. So it's up for grabs.

I am not home at the moment so I will get you the info on it when I get there. Hold on a few hours please.

Ok, sorry for making you guys wait. Apparently there are two missing parts. I called my friend and he said he had no idea where they would be. I was trying to hook it up in our kitchen to see if it even still worked and I ran into a few snags. As soon as I figure out how much the parts cost and even if it's worth fixing I'll pm you guys with an offer. Once again I'm sorry for the hold up.

Ok, sorry for making you guys wait. Apparently there are two missing parts. I called my friend and he said he had no idea where they would be. I was trying to hook it up in our kitchen to see if it even still worked and I ran into a few snags. As soon as I figure out how much the parts cost and even if it's worth fixing I'll pm you guys with an offer. Once again I'm sorry for the hold up.

Its cool. Just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom