Sacramento - 125 g tank, oak stand, canopy $600

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marilynh

Aquarium Advice Newbie
125 gallon glass Aquarium w/ oak stand & canopy. Canopy has 2 icecap ballasts installed w/ 4 6 foot VHOs. One ballast currently not working, possibly needs wiring harness. 2 remaining lights (320 watts) great for Saltwater. Does not include any filters, as these should be replaced. Includes 2 heaters, Python Water Changer, 1 yellow tang, pair of clownfish, lg electric blue damsel, urchin, tube anemones, hermit crabs,live sand, few pieces rock, display (not live) coral. YOU MOVE. Bring several strong guys and truck for this heavy 6 footer.
Moving, must sell: Great Price at $600. Cash only

Elk Grove, CA

see pics at:
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/for/46363226.html[/img]

I would change your title heading because it says 12 gallon and not 125 gallon for $600.

You might get more people to view if you correct that. Cuz I thought you were crazy to sell a 12 gallon tank for $600.

Thanks Fawn, I hit the five and realized it didn't show after it posted. Said I couldn't edit, so I have reposted with a correction. Thanks for the input; and yes, I'd think it was crazy, too!

Tank has been sold. Sorry, computer went down during move; have been unable to update. Thanks for everyone's interest!

Back
Top Bottom