For Sale: Saltwater Hermit Crabs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dyl1234

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have some hermit crabs coming that I ordered. It was cheaper to buy 100 of them so that's what I ordered. I need to get rid of some of them because I don't actually need that many. So I will sell them very cheap!! $.50 each and I will ship extras!!!! I have never shipped hermit crabs so there is no guarantee of live arrival.

I would totally jump on this but I think hermits need to be shipped overnight. Where about are you located?

I didn't know that.... I am located in North Carolina.

they can be shipped 2nd day
just soak a few paper towels and lay them in bag than add hermits
the trick is not to over crowd or they will kill each other off 10/15 per bag especially if there blue legs
they are very feisty lil guys can't sit still

they can be shipped 2nd day
just soak a few paper towels and lay them in bag than add hermits
the trick is not to over crowd or they will kill each other off 10/15 per bag especially if there blue legs
they are very feisty lil guys can't sit still

By 2nd day do you mean usps priority mail?

How many more do you have? I need about 30 give me a total price on shipped to zip 35905. prolly $22 I get off work tomorrow at 6pm...I will let you know something then...Thanks.

How many more do you have? I need about 30 give me a total price on shipped to zip 35905. prolly $22 I get off work tomorrow at 6pm...I will let you know something then...Thanks.

I am not at home at the moment. I will check and see if I have 30 of them. And for 30 of them it would be $22 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom