Wanted: Seeking Some Goby or Goby-Like Family Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trustemedia

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here's what I'm looking for (forgive if I get anything wrong as there is a lot of mixed info out there with names and such) - or anything like the below:

Blue Neon Stiphodon (stiphodon semoni or stiphodon atropurpureus)

Empire Goby / Emperor Gudgeon (hypseleotris compressa)

Rainbow Goby (Not sure scientific name. Seen on a website. It has an orange head, blue body, another wide orange stripe and blue tail. Maybe it's a form of Sicyopterus lagocephalus? Not sure, but pretty, unique, and can't find anywhere.)

Awaous Flavus (candy cane goby)

Peacock Goby (Tateurndina ocellicauda)

Desert Goby (chlamydogobius eremius)

Stiphodon Elegans

Rhinogobius Duospilus

Rhinogobius Zhoui

Stiphodon percnopterygoinus

If anyone breeds, knows where I can get any, or has some to sell, please let me know.

I've found some online, but shipping is totally outrageous for the small order I would be placing and the combination I want seems to always be split between different websites. Not wanting to spend $60 in shipping for $20-$30 worth of fish.

:thanks:

that makes two of us. i have a crush on gobies/stiphodons. I'm following this thread to see if anyone has them.

Looking for goby also. I talked to my lfs to see if he could order some he said he would try . So ask yours if they would do the same

yeah, my local petco can get whatever that.the vendor has but the vendor doesn't have the goby or the stiphodon that im looking for

You can try this site. I have purchased from her before . The livestock has always been healthy. I have never had a D. O . A. She sometimes carries Gobies. If you don't see what your looking for just write her and ask if she will get some in.

You can try this site. I have purchased from her before . The livestock has always been healthy. I have never had a D. O . A. She sometimes carries Gobies. If you don't see what your looking for just write her and ask if she will get some in.

sorry, but where's the link? i don't see it

Try msjinkzd.com

Her name is Rachel and she has the best price and most reasonable shipping. For example, her CPDs are 3.50 each while LFS has them for $5.00 - $7.99 each!!

She even carries the rare yellow zebra Otocinclus!

I ended up ordering from wet spot tropical fish (Home). All came alive, healthy and are doing fabulous. I love them!

Bullet goby. Is a great sand sifter

bulletgoby.jpg

This was my pink spotted goby. The best fish I ever had. Lived to be 14 years old before it died jumping from the tank.

000_0252.JPG

Bullet goby. Is a great sand sifter

bulletgoby.jpg

This was my pink spotted goby. The best fish I ever had. Lived to be 14 years old before it died jumping from the tank.

000_0252.JPG

nice gobies, but we're interested in freshwater gobies as we have not crossed to the salty side:cool:

Birthday Present - Tried to not have to pay shipping, or add so many at one time, but did it all in one shot so I didn't have to pay shipping again.

He's beautiful. Mine are just babies and just coming into their colors. Little pink cheeks and yellow fins.

No im not joking i had two but one died his in my 20 gal long his just a pain to catch lol

Hellafish if your located in Virginia I will come and catch him.

Back
Top Bottom