Selling Corals & Live Rock/Sand - New York City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salty27

Aquarium Advice Activist
I will be gone for 2 months, and am therefore forced to take down my reef system (which has been up and running for nearly 4 years).

I have several mature and healthy coral pieces, and cultivated live rock and live sand. Stock includes:

- Green Bubble Coral
- White Pearl Bubble
- Frog Spawn Coral (branching)
- Pink/Silver Brain
- approx. 40 lbs. of cultivated Live Rock
- approx. 30 lbs. of cultivated Live Sand

All coral pieces have been in my tank for over 2 years (some since after the first cycle!) and are all healthy.

Of course, please respond with interest only if you already have an established, cultivated reef system for the coral pieces and are aware of the care requirements.

Send me a message with your email, and I can send pictures. Must sell all pieces before September 24th!!!

I will be gone for 2 months, and am therefore forced to take down my reef system (which has been up and running for nearly 4 years).

I have several mature and healthy coral pieces, and cultivated live rock and live sand. Stock includes:

- Green Bubble Coral
- White Pearl Bubble
- Frog Spawn Coral (branching)
- Pink/Silver Brain
- approx. 40 lbs. of cultivated Live Rock
- approx. 30 lbs. of cultivated Live Sand

All coral pieces have been in my tank for over 2 years (some since after the first cycle!) and are all healthy.

Of course, please respond with interest only if you already have an established, cultivated reef system for the coral pieces and are aware of the care requirements.

Send me a message with your email, and I can send pictures. Must sell all pieces before September 24th!!!

Just a suggestion but posting pics in your thread will help you sell your corals.

Have you thought of taking them back to your LFS and see if they will hold them in one of their display tanks for you?

I may be interested in the bubbles and the brain...

Thanks Ziggy, I should have posted pics and will do so later tonight. I also put them up on Craig's List (with pics) to try that avenue. I've already had several inquiries and will hopefully give them a good home before the end of the week.

I thought about asking my LFS to hold them, but they aren't always the most accomodating. Also, I'm concerned with the water quality should I leave the tank as is...even without any corals, I would need water changes and top-offs with RO/DI to keep the live rock healthy. Not to mention getting the water up to par when I return should I put any corals back.

Back
Top Bottom