Selling my Entire setup 180gal MH Skimmer +more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anthony.grimes

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am located in Merced, California. Obviously this cannot be shipped and I do not have the means to transport it. For pictures please view the Craigslist ad. The Ultimate Aquarium Setup
You can email me questions through the craigslist listing, I do not check the my mail here frequently.

Up for sell is my entire collection of fish stuff. I have to move out of my house and am forced to sell all of this, so my loss is your gain. I have had much success with this setup, and I am sure that you ever ends up with it will be pleased. This setup is pretty much top of the line and will include everything that you could ever need and more. I am asking $3500 o.b.o. for everything and I would like to sell this as a set and not piece it out, but if you are interested in multiple large items (such as main tank, stand, sump and light fixture make me an offer) Now to what this will include...

The main display is 180gal acrylic tank, has overflows drilled, comes with a custom stand with a 90gal sump /refugium. The tanks main lighting is a 4 foot metal halide light fixture with 2 @ 250 watt bulbs, which is more that enough light for coral. The refugium is lit with up to two 55watt power compacts. The tank has a Coralife 220 super skimmer, phosphate reactor, 15gal freshwater reserve with auto top off, Dual stage temperature controller with 1000 watt titanium heater, pH probe, wave maker that controls 2 900gph magnetic powerheads in tank. The tank has ~250 lbs of live rock, and 400lbs of live sand. The tank has 2 900gph return pumps and a 200gph pump that pumps water to the refugium. The tank also has a phosphate reactor with a maxijet 900 powering it.

Also included in the setup is a 100 gpd 4 stage RODI filter and a 75 gal tank used as a water storage tank (it is in perfect condition). There is a 55 gal quarantine tank that will be included with stand, there is also a separate 55 gal treatment tank that will be included as well and comes with a stand (stand is actually for a 100 gal tank but works just find) I am also including an extra stand for the 180gal and a extra sump/refugium set up (25gal sump/ 15gal refugium), I use this stand to hold the RODI storage tank.

There is much more that is included in the package. As far a lighting a have an extra coralife power compact light fixture, it is 4 feet long and has 4 @ 55watt power compact bulbs and lunar lights, I also have numerous standard flourecent light fixtures (about 10 in sizes ranging from 20” - 48”). I will also include a 35 gal acrylic tank that I use for mixing saltwater for water changes. Will also include 2 10 gal tanks, 1 5 gal tank, and 1 6gal acrylic tank (used to house a mantis shrimp). All of these tanks also include all filtration needed for them to run successfully, the 2 55s have emperor 400's and there is a small canister filter that I used to use for the 5 gal. The 6 gal is a marine land tank and therefore has lighting and filtration built into the hood. I will also include my full test kit which can test approximately ten parameters. I have not used copper medication in any of the tanks and have inverts living is all of the tanks that are set up as proof. I also have tons of miscellaneous plumbing fitting, extra pumps, filters, heaters, full timers, everything that you can think of, it just simply to much stuff to list.

So just a quick over view of everything that is included...

Tanks (10)- 180, 75, 55, 55, 35, 15, 10, 10, 6, 5

Stands (4)- 2 stand for 180gal, 1 stand for 100gal, 1 stand for 55gal

Sumps (2)- 1 90 gal (half sump/ half refugium), 1 25gal sump, 1 15gal refugium.

Lights (a lot)- 1 500watt metal halide fixture, 1 220watt coralife compact fluorescent light fixture, 1 110watt compact fluorescent light fixture (for refugium), plus a lot of standard flourescent light fixtures

Filtration- 250lbs live rock, 400lbs live sand, filters for all other tanks, phosphate reactor, coralife skimmer, 4 stage RODI filter.

Plus everything else that was previously mentioned and more.

Please email me with any questions. I cannot provide transportation for most of this because I do not have a truck. I can help you load the stuff up but it will take more than 2 people, most of this is very heavy. Also be prepared that all of this will take approximately 3-5 truck loads to get all of it. You could easily buy all of it this and then part it out to make some money, and that what I would do if I had the time but I simply do not.

Back
Top Bottom