For Sale: Shrimp, cory cat fish and some plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanRamirez57

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a few Cory's about ten for 3$ a piece and RCS, yellow, blue bee and blue pearl shrimp all are buy 5 get one free ill list plants when I get home tomorrow and see what I need to trim. Pm me if you are all interested.

They are emerald Cory's. these are pictures of what they look like except they are bigger now.

Emeralds are actually a Brochis ( Cory cousin ), Brochis splendens. They are a larger, stockier, more boisterous version. A nice group of 8 looks great in a 55g

These need a much larger tank.

Bronze Cories , C aeneus look somewhat similar , but even they should have at least a 20g Long for floor space.

Even tiny C pygmaeus should have at least a 10-20g. IMHO

My 5.5g tanks, one has a male Betta. My other one has Shrimp. Both are planted tanks, so the plants add interest as well.

Okay, let me see how much I have left in my paypal after Tuesday and I'll let you know how many I'll need for sure
Thanks.

I also have a bunch of guppy grass $5 a sandwich bag full and a bunch of cabomba for $.25 a stem ranging from 5 inches on up.

Here are pics of the plants

Attachments

• image-3438219898.jpg
    image-3438219898.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 217
  • image-1745469306.jpg
    image-1745469306.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 244
Back
Top Bottom