sigh, selling everything,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mastershake

Aquarium Advice Activist
so i gotta sell all my stuff, i need cash and cant afford my tanks and stuff, so i gotta sell them off until i can get some money again,, i am selling:

-65 gallon tank & oak stand tank dimensions - 36 in x 18 in x 24 in - 150$

-a tetratec 500 power filter, one of the best, everything and in the original box, only thing missign is filter pads barely used, only about 3 weeks,- $70

-29 gallon with oak canopy and stand(stand slightly damaged), sedona series, - 150 (without tank,125$ a steal for this series stand&canopy combo)

-2 20 gal longs,
one is filled with a bunch of stuff for a pet frog, that i never got, coconut houses, two beautiful pieces of malasian driftwood, a bag of jungle dirt, and a fiew river stones, and a big water dish, looks like a rock, oh and a big hagning tree thing with suction cups, its nice, all this stuff is brand new, hasnt housed an animal yet.

-15 $ and 50 $

-marineglo 36 inch bulb, brand new-7$

-via aqua 150 watt titanium heater with seperate temp gauge, 15$

-63 pounds of dead live rock, very nice and very pourous rock, has a shelf type design to most pieces, most pieces fairly big, very nice selection, -2.00$ a pound,

-near 50-60 pounds of sand, all was aragalive or a very fine white sand from petco, marine-something or other, all mixed up, -20$ for all of it

-2 1/2 gal tank, -5$

-amiracle mudd filter -sump, and overflow, had it on a 29 gal, but im not sure what everything is rated for,-75$

-pc retrofit kit, jbj, not sure about much more then that, has the ballast, reflector, etc, everything but bulbs had 96wat PCs running on it- 50$

- coralife lunar aqualights, 24 inch 2x65 watt plus 2 lunar lights, only the white bulb incl, original box, -90$

-all the food, chemicals, test kits, hydrometer, -35$
(inclds: unopened marine flakes by omega one, opened tetra marine, opened formula one marine pellet, kent marine phosphate remover, I.O hydrometer, master slatwater test kit-aquarium pharmeceuticals, kent marine-coralvite and phytoplex,boyd chemicals chemi clean,aquarisol(new),crystal clear(new), acurelF(new), magnafloat a small one for 29gs or so,scrubber,9 ft or so of airline tubing,and a thermometer)

-9 inch power compact blue and white by JBJ-15$

-scwd-10$

-lees medium protein skimmer - 10$(cheapo plastic runs on air kind,almost new)

-coralife luft pump - 20$

-2 new 25 gallon boxes of I.O salt mix-15$

none of these prices contain shipping, which buyer will pay.
i will not ship the 65 gallon tank or stand, but everything else should be shippable, though local pickup is ok with me as well.

email me or pm me with any questions, ill try to respond asap, someitmes its takes a day or two,

also i have some rc stuff for sale, email me for info,

thanks all.

$928?????? Did you add all that together and come up with that figure??? LOL, why not just $900 or $930!!! HaHa ... just Razzin ya :p ... good times good times!

Hi I'm from Nashua NH I'm intrested in the salt and some of your live rock, we are staring a new 120g tank. Do you have any sand?

Back
Top Bottom