Sinking snacks for snials, bottom feeders and shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kupcake

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hey i sell these on e-bay and thought that you guys would want to see my ad. They are $2.00 + shipping for a small bag. PM me if you have any questions or want some :)

"Bottom Chips"
Snails, shrimp (including - but not limited to-: cherry shrimp, ghost shrimp, midget shrimp, ninja shrimp, and tiger shrimp), plecostomus, otocinclus, catfish and loaches and other bottom feeders or algae eaters LOVE these wonderful treats. They sink to the bottom and are made of all natural ingredients as to not pollute the water.

Included in the ingredients are items your fish will love like; Shrimp, Green Veggies, Squash, and everything in them will make your wet pet glow and thrive!
Directions for feeding: Drop chips into tank in the evening and take out uneaten portions in the morning.
Most bottom feeders, shrimp and snails will eat more at night while other fish in your tank are less active.

Oh a small bag has about 30 chips in it, they are about twice the size of algae wafers that you may feed to your botom feeder.

Back
Top Bottom