Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Classifieds > Archive
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-28-2006, 09:08 AM   #1

Small and Large driftwood for sale

Hi all, I had a flash flood come throw a local river not to far from my home and it turned over the sand and opened alot of driftwood. So I went and collected lots and lots of it. There are some large peices. That could be broke up into sevral peices. Then there's some smaller peices for 10 to 30g tanks.
All wood has been dryed out to make lighter for shipping reasons. Has been cleaned up and checked for bugs and perasites. either PM me are e-mail for any questions. Plus I still have MTS by the 100's to good home free just pay shipping on them.

Old 05-03-2006, 03:19 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to tropicfishman
thats some really good driftwood, theres a few pieces I like, such as the one in the 3 rd pic down, its the whitish piece on the left, can y6ou give me a length of it? and maybe about how big around it is? thanks

Old 05-09-2006, 11:46 PM   #3

Sorry guy been gone on vaction. But I'll get the measurements and post them to you.
05-10-06. Thanks

Tags
drift, driftwood

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com