Small Koi for sale...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have an assortment of domestic Koi I have raised ranging from 3"-5". Their is a mixture of butterflies and standards. Would prefer to sell them locally rather than ship but would ship at buyers expense. I have around a thousand or better. Will take $1.00 ea. I am located in Northwest GA and could deliver up to 60 miles or so with a minimum order required. Pic is a sample of what is available. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks. :)

Looks like a very good deal for a buck a piece....

Corvuscorax...is it fate that Brandon is offering Koi for a buck apiece and you just got pilfered by the Heron??? If you get a large enough number the shipping isn't even that bad....hmmm.

Sorry Kevin, decided long ago not to keep Koi. They get too big for what I prefer, and reportedly uproot and damage plants far more than goldfish do. I have to admit, they are good looking fish, I especially love the butterfly variety!

Brandon, good looking fish, hope you can sell them soon!

I know this is very late but I am very interested Brandon. Could you contact me via email to discuss the Koi further.

Thanks!
James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom