Snail of a DEAL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onah

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey guys as some of u know i got my marisas to reproduce mass quantities in the past month. i also have some canas that are a little bigger then a pea. i just paid tuition and depleted all my funds. i would like to offer some of the kids up for sale. Need money for books!

All of them are raised in 2 of my 20gs (one bare and the other rocked), i have stripped as well as ivory Marisa cornuarietis(the ivory will eventually turn gold) also known as the Giant Ramshorns for $2, these guys are NOT PLANT FRIENDLY! I also have Canas(Pomacea Canaliculata) gold and walnut with dotted lines for $5, these guys can get as big as your FIST! These are also not plant friendly! All snails are a bit bigger then a pea. I feed them fresh veggies every other day and calcium blocks(3-day feeders)every 3 days. all the shells are nice and healthy. ANy questions about anything send me a pm.

i am going to make sure about the shipping tomorrow, but if i am not mistaken it will be about 8$ anywhere in the US that i am alowed to ship to. Again i have to check on the shipping though.

Thanx for your help and this dosent have to stay with in the forum if u guys got a friend let him/her know, i need all the help i can get. i want to start shipping after the holidays i realized this could have waited a bit but i know theres alot of people getting YET another tank! this holiday season, i know i am! Also, having a bit of trouble finding suitable heating pacs my walmarts dont have any and all i can find are those 8 hour pads everywhere. any one have any suggestions?

i didnt know it was everywhere! i thought it was only to certain places! wow! that sux, well any takers in TX, hit me up! lol

Back
Top Bottom