Free: Some blyxa and misc. plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crepe

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just pay for the shipping which is like 5.20 for priority mail...this isn't many plants though

You'll get:

a few plants of:

Blyxa japonica
Hydrocotyl verticillata 'low form'
Staurogyne 'porto velho'
Rotala mexicana 'goias' (kinda rare)

I'll toss in some f. fontanus too. It's a little beat up so I can't guarantee it'll make shipping. If it's all yellow and gross try tying it on some slate and just wait a month or two it will probably come back.

Last edited:
I sent you a message yesterday :(... I hope there are plants left for me....

Sorry no shipping yet I'll see when I can ship as I've got a bad fever and can barely keep my head up let alone go to the post office. I'll have updates later.

That stinks. Hope you feel better soon. I drink hybiscus tea when I'm sick.

Oh, Im very sorry, I hate getting sick at this time of the year, it's summer! Stay warm and drink a lot of liquids!
Can you save some of each plant for me please? Im interested in getting all of them, because they don't sell them at my country :(!
Thanks, get well soon!

Just pay for the shipping which is like 5.20 for priority mail...this isn't many plants though

You'll get:

a few plants of:

Blyxa japonica
Hydrocotyl verticillata 'low form'
Staurogyne 'porto velho'
Rotala mexicana 'goias' (kinda rare)

I'll toss in some f. fontanus too. It's a little beat up so I can't guarantee it'll make shipping. If it's all yellow and gross try tying it on some slate and just wait a month or two it will probably come back.

Hope you are feeling better! I wanted some plants last time you posted...Looks like you have plenty of interest, but if any of these are still available (or you have more moderate light plantings available in the future), let me know please. :)

Last edited:
Alright. Sorry guys. For now the plants are all gone. I WILL have some (read: very little) blyxa, arcuata, and brevipes along with rotala mexicana goia's for free in the coming week. People who pm'd me for this package will get priority over others on this coming package in order of earliest pm.

Sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom