For Sale: Some more fish and inverts for sale- cool stuff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How big do the Aphyosemion australe gold get? Could 2 fit in a 10 gallon planted? They look so cool.
:invasion:

Do you still have horned nerites? If yes, what is there size and price? Is it safe to ship them now?

We're out of horned nerites for the time being. We should have more in a couple weeks though. They were $2.50 or 5/$10 (I think). They're about 1/2". It is safe to ship. We're using heat packs and O2, we'll be shipping year round.

How big do the Aphyosemion australe gold get? Could 2 fit in a 10 gallon planted? They look so cool.

2 1/2" or so. A pair would do fine in a 10 species setup, community probably not so much. I wouldn't keep them with anything that might fit in their mouths.

any idea how tolerant those cochu blue tetras are of a little bit harder water? they are soooo pretty, I am considering them for a 55g community tank when it is ready. If they would be happy!

No worries. I'd hate to see them end up as snacks. The clowns on the other hand probably would have enjoyed them! lol

Back
Top Bottom