Wanted: Spawns by members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

henningc

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm looking for the following:
Pearl Gourami
Dwarf Gourami
Cherry Barbs
Black Ruby Barbs
Gold Barbs
Swordtails
Platys
Mollys
Kribs
Licorice, or Sparkling Gourami
Corycats
Blue Crayfish

I want spawns from members instead of purchasing from farms.

Last edited:
I got some swordtail fry about two weeks old right now and soon to have more

Sent from my LG-D851 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This one is currently pregnant with the male above also

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426818445.340390.jpg

Check out my introduction to view my tank!

If you have any left I might take 4. I'll be setting up a 55g in a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Marvin4o9,

Let me know how many you have and how much you wan for them. If you're interested in trades, I have black bar endlers, chillie endlers (super nice) least killies, bettas, marble crayfish.

Which ones would yall like? The koi one prob won't be due for another 3 weeks but the guys I have now are about two weeks old, and I'll see about selling if not giving away just cause I don't know how to ship live fish :x but I'll look it up on YouTube and see how doable it is

Also rip to my lyretail swordtail :(

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426834575.750059.jpg

Was hoping he would breed but he just all of a sudden died, I'm guessing it might have been from old age considering the length of his gonopodium is very long compared to another young one I had

Check out my introduction to view my tank!

Thanks to all that have replied and by all means keep it coming. I'll have several 1,000 gallons of grow out room this summer and if I can't reproduce it I can grow it out.

Back
Top Bottom