For Sale or trade: Sump, Protein Skimmer, Overflow Box, Actinic PC Bulbs - Perfect to Start a SW Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemurLad

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've recently come into the possession of a bunch of used saltwater gear that I don't need, so I'm selling it. While I realize I could start a sweet saltwater set up with it, I just don't have the kind of time/money for one and I personally prefer freshwater. Also willing to trade the gear for planted tank gear: 6500K 24" PC light bulbs, pressurized CO2 set ups, ferts, etc. This would probably make a good swap if you're a planted guy looking to switch over to the salty side.

The sump is a converted Visio 24"x12.5"x16.5" tank, about 20gallons. With a Rio 600 pump and JBJ SP1800 pump, no bioballs - $100 obo

Protein skimmer is a Remora AquaC, the overhang that pours back into the tank is busted in half, but still totally functional, with Maxi-Jet MP1200 pump. I do have the piece of the overhang if you want to reattach it - $100 obo

Overflow box is a CPR CS100 - $80 obo

2 x Hamilton 24" 55W 10,000K PC Bulbs - $10
2 x Hamilton 24" 55W Actinic Blue PC Bulbs - $10

Or take it all for $260

I'll get a vid of the condition of everything up tomorrow. I'm located in the northern part San Diego County.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom