For Sale: SWEET fish and invertebrates 11/10/2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are your orange flash and croaking gourami hardy? What spectrum of the tank do they swim in? Whats shipping to 92692 for just 1 fish?

5 red cherry shrimp.... lol that's like no weight at all other than water...
They're on your website, but not in this stock list... do you still have some?
I also notcied that you have the assasin snails on here but not on the website... I would also like two assasin snails also... but I'm just trying to figure out shipping prices right now. :)

We have very few RCS available right now, but can do 5. Shipping to you is $10 including a heat pack.

Have you been able to get any ancistrus pictures yet? You said you don't have albinos, so are the ones you have all the normal brown variety?

Not yet. Tomorrow is fish room day so we'll try to get one for you.

Last edited:
I am interested in the juvenile cpo pack. How much is shipping to 27317.

Are your orange flash and croaking gourami hardy? What spectrum of the tank do they swim in? Whats shipping to 92692 for just 1 fish?

The orange flash will hang out mostly around the bottom, and the croaking gourami goes all over the place. I can ship you either one for $12.50 Priority, estimated 2 days and includes heat pack, plus the cost of the fish.

severum mama said:
The orange flash will hang out mostly around the bottom, and the croaking gourami goes all over the place. I can ship you either one for $12.50 Priority, estimated 2 days and includes heat pack, plus the cost of the fish.

I heard the croaking wouldnt do well with active fish, as it is shy. So i am rethinking if it would be a nice fit or not with glowlight tetras, hatchets, and an angel in my 40 gallon planted community

Someone mentioned the RCS... How often do you guys get those in?

Someone mentioned the RCS... How often do you guys get those in?

We breed them so we always have them, it's just a matter of waiting for them to breed their numbers back up after we send too many out. LOL

I wanted to purchase 6 of the Kerri tetras and my zip is 92820 what would be the price. Also what is the biggest shrimp you have I'm looking for one that will get between 2-3 inches.

*****DISREGARD last post*******
I am interested in buying 6 Kerri tetras I am in zip code 92802. Also what is the biggest shrimp you have I am interested in one that will grow between 2-3 inches even bigger would be okay.

Did you sell the chocolate gouramis?
No, not yet. We still have them.

*****DISREGARD last post*******
I am interested in buying 6 Kerri tetras I am in zip code 92802. Also what is the biggest shrimp you have I am interested in one that will grow between 2-3 inches even bigger would be okay.
I have been talking with someone this week who is going to buy all the ones I have left. Would you be interested after we restock them? Should be a couple weeks.

How much would shipping be for the orange flash cichlid to...45690?
I believe he is spoken for. Sorry. :(

Cpo packs?
We're breeding the cpo's so it's just a matter of how long they take to grow out. We just had a female hatch some babies out in a 10 gal, and we have a 20 long with several berried females. My guess would be that we will have some ready in a few weeks.

What is the tank requirements for a pair of dwarf crayfish? Also, what is the lifespan? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom