Free: Swords

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AggieMel

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have 3ish what I think are Amazon swords. They came unexpectedly with some driftwood I bought off eBay. I just can't keep them in my small tanks. They take up way too much room. I'll be happy to send all 3 of them along for the cost of shipping or if you have something you think would do well in a 20H with 2x24w T5HO and DIY CO2, I'd be willing to trade. No promises that the little one will make it alive. It hasn't been doing so hot.

-Melissa

img5701.jpg

I'll ship via USPS however the buyer prefers. Flat rate would probably be more expensive than regular priority since I'd need something like an 11in box to meet the length requirement of the tallest plant. That would make it $10.95. Normal priority mail would probably be cheapest depending on the region, seeing as it won't weigh much. My zip code is 77840.

Edit: As for the species, I honestly have no clue. I just looked at a few pictures. I'm not familiar with swords at all.

Do you still have them? Pm me if you do with how much it will cost. My zipcode is 78258

Back
Top Bottom